Saturday, April 25, 2009

Destination Update

I knew that my list of possible destinations would grow, but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Mark Fitzgerald suggested a couple of spectacular-looking locations on the west coast of Ireland. Billy Kidd told me about some high mountain passes between Italy, Switzerland and France that I must visit by cable car. Thank you both for your suggestions. They have been added to the map.

The map will be a dynamic thing, and every time I make changes for my personal planning, you will see the updates in my post from yesterday. I have added some color-coding. Blue are recommended destinations and Green are booked on my itinerary. Hopefully you will start to see more green soon.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely vouch for the Ireland recommendations you received. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
* Google Analytics Code Block