Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last Dives

Miles from Home - 3037.4 miles
Firsts / Highlights - Last day of diving, Dolphin Academy.
Activity - SCUBA diving, nitrogen purging
People - Just me.

This post if for August 23-24.

Over the course of 14 dives, I have undoubtedly accumulated a little nitrogen in my blood. That is not a problem unless it turns into bubbles when ascending or getting into an airplane. To be conservative, I decided it would be a good idea to skip diving on my last day to give myself a chance to purge some nitrogen, particularly since I have a very early flight out tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures from my last day of diving, wandering around the resort, say goodbyes and a trip to the Sea Aquarium.




Suzy & Mark - a couple of Brits making a go of operating a dive shop on Curacao.


Mark calls these "biguanas"


Dolphins getting big air:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
* Google Analytics Code Block