Saturday, July 11, 2009

Coming Home

I mentioned in a previous post that I thought my time in Europe was coming to an end within the next 7-10 days. Jeff Daniels was able to find me a return flight that was a little earlier than I had planned, but I decided to jump on it while it was available. Like Jeff and I discussed, it is better to leave wanting to stay a few days more than to be be here a few days too long.

I will be heading back to New York on July 13 and will stay there until July 17 visiting my mom, sister and neice. After that, I will head back to Colorado for some R&R from my R&R. Once I have a few breaths in my own house, I will decide what comes next on the sabbatical adventure.

I feel a little sad that tomorrow will be my last ride in Euope, but I'm looking forward to deciding what comes next.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Randy, Do you want to stop in Granby on your way back for a bike ride and catch up? I was writing a story today and I found myself trying to decide if I was lucky with the way some things had turned out in my life and I thought about your post.
    Would love to see you and catch up.

    ReplyDelete

 
* Google Analytics Code Block